A few months ago we reported that a new park was coming to Greensboro. Well, LeBauer Park is now open and is quickly becoming one of Greensboro’s greatest new attractions.
Located at 208 N. Davie St. in downtown Greensboro, the park offers scenic views as well as fun for the entire family, even your fur baby! Features of the park include:
- Two cafes: Ghassan’s and nOma Food & Company
- Price/Bryan Performance Place, a 17,000-square foot lawn that accommodates up to 4,000 people
- a playground
- Janet Echelman aerial sculpture “Where We Met”
- VF Corporation Seasonal Plaza, with interactive fountains
- Peacehaven Sensory Space, a sculptural wall designed to be enjoyed by people who have sensory processing disorders
- Downtown Greensboro Animal Hospital Dog Park
- Carolyn’s Garden, one acre of ornamental gardens
- Junior League of Greensboro’s Reading Room
- Decal Source Ping-pong and foosball tables
Weekly events also include happy hour, movie nights, fitness instruction, food trucks and live music. You can view the park’s full calendar of events each month by visiting their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LeBauerPark.
If you haven’t been already, check it out and let us know what you think!